Jemima, 11. "What did the left eye say to the right eye? Between you and me, something smells!"
- Reader interview with space scientist, BBC presenter and author DR MAGGIE ADERIN-POCOCK
- RAD GIRLS making art
- FRIENDS FOREVER, advice on making friendships last (and what to do when they don’t)
- How to predict the FUTURE
- A SHED OF ONE’S OWN, a short story about finding your space by Kita Mitchell, illustrated by Hannah Lock
- COMIC, Etta and Olive discover that magic isn’t everything
- GIVE IT A GO climbing!
- HEROES OF HISTORY, the Trung sisters, Vietnam’s first freedom fighters in an illustrated life story by Madeleine Karutz
- QUIZ, big boss or super chill – what’s your power?
- Pull-out DIY BOARD GAME
- DEBATE, should kids be allowed to vote in government elections?
- CHANGE IT, saving energy (and protecting the planet)
- GROAN, readers share their most embarrassing moments
- ASK CATHY problem page PET PALS
- COLOURING PAGE
- PUZZLES + lots more!