Amelie and Lotte, 12. "Why was six afraid of seven? Because seven eight nine!"
- Exclusive reader interview with BBC presenter and wildlife biologist LIZ BONNIN
- Record-breaking RAD GIRLS
- Adventures in CREATIVE WRITING
- PERFECT PRUE, a short story by Dimity Powell, illustrated by Emma Reynolds
- THE HEARTSMITH, a comic by Queenie Chan
- GIVE IT A GO, with wonderful wushu!
- HERO OF HISTORY Hypatia, pioneering mathematician of ancient Alexandria, in an illustrated life story by Madeleine Karutz
- MAKE IT, perfect paper pompoms are easy as 1-2-3
- QUIZ, can you understand body language?
- Pull-out MINI POSTER by illustrator Iveta Vaicule
- DEBATE, can girls and boys be BFFs?
- CHANGE IT, what can we do about climate change?
- GROAN, readers share their most embarrassing moments
- ASK CATHY problem page
- PET PALS
- COLOURING PAGE
- PUZZLES + lots more!