"A lion and a cheetah were in a race. The cheetah won. The lion said, "You're a cheater". The lion said, "You're a-lying'!" Hannah, 11
• Readers interview award-winning designer Lucy Hughes
• GET BIZZY! — top tips for starting your own business
• MAKE IT! Easy paper flowers to welcome in spring
• IRDABAMA’S SEAL, a short story by Ayesha Uddin, illustrated by Inbal Leitner
• RECIPE — perfect for parties and totally delicious … cake pops!
• COMIC — EVERY WORD IS A MESS! A personal story about living (and thriving) with dyslexia, by Patricia Amalie Eckerle
• GIVE IT A GO get breaking!
• HERO OF HERSTORY Meet Shakuntala Devi, mathematical genius — an illustrated life story by Madeleine Karutz
• QUIZ, what’s your superpower?
• Pull-out POSTER by Holly Thomas
• DEBATE, does texting hurt or help communication?
• THE WEB, welcome to the magical world of mysterious fungi
• GROAN, readers share their most embarrassing moments
• ASK CATHY problem page
• PET PALS
• COLOURING PAGE
• PUZZLES + lots more!